Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yee hah....just zooming along

tag
demi
Established Contributor

Yee hah....just zooming along

Just got a scorewatch alert...my score went up six points (after going down 3 over the weekend), Equifax is now 681.  TU as of 4/11 is 695, Experian 4/4/ is 671.

My scores are playing with me...when I first signed up inOctomber, my Equifax was 676, then 684, then went down to the 670's....so much for paying stuff off.  I think what is happening as I pay off cards (I am in debt management plan) the cards are automatically closed....and I then my credit available is lowered.  I am down to two cards, one will be paid off in June, the other in September...If my theory is correct, I should see some increases next month, and perhaps June, but definately in July and August.. then I bet they will drop again.  Mortgage comes in some time during the July-August timeframe, will be interesting to see how it affects my score.

Just need to be patient.  At lease I am in a FHA loan, I would be having nightmares if I was constantly playing the 680 or 700 mark battle.

Starting Score: EQ 679, TU 697
Current Score: EQ 680, TU 672
Goal Score: EQ 720, TU 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.