Frequent Contributor
Slab

You have many accounts that are in good standing

[ Edited ]

Today, I checked both Equifax and Transunion and noticed something new on my Equifax credit report. On the page that is labeled "Understanding your FICO score", the page that has the red and green scales, there is a new category that reads "You have many accounts that are in good standing". I have 8 open accounts that are open and in good standing. These same accounts have been open for at least 4 months and this is the first time that this category has shown on my Equifax report and, I check my report at least once a month. My Transunion report does not show this category. My question: Is this a new category or, does this show up on my report now because my credit report has improved?

Equifax FICO 781, Transunion FICO 821, Experian FICO 807,

810 goal on all three by 3-1-2015
Valued Contributor
Burned2manybridgesB4

Re: You have many accounts that are in good standing

Not new. Your lines are aging.

Valued Contributor
boomhower

Re: You have many accounts that are in good standing

Take that stuff with a grain of salt.  Poke around the understaning FICO scoring section here to get a better understanding of how your score is computed.  It's not an exact science but there's a ton of knowledge that's been gained over the years to narrow it down pretty darn good. 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+