Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You have many accounts that are in good standing

tag
Slab
Frequent Contributor

You have many accounts that are in good standing

Today, I checked both Equifax and Transunion and noticed something new on my Equifax credit report. On the page that is labeled "Understanding your FICO score", the page that has the red and green scales, there is a new category that reads "You have many accounts that are in good standing". I have 8 open accounts that are open and in good standing. These same accounts have been open for at least 4 months and this is the first time that this category has shown on my Equifax report and, I check my report at least once a month. My Transunion report does not show this category. My question: Is this a new category or, does this show up on my report now because my credit report has improved?

Equifax FICO 781, Transunion FICO 821, Experian FICO 807,

810 goal on all three by 3-1-2015
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Re: You have many accounts that are in good standing

Not new. Your lines are aging.
Message 2 of 3
boomhower
Valued Contributor

Re: You have many accounts that are in good standing

Take that stuff with a grain of salt.  Poke around the understaning FICO scoring section here to get a better understanding of how your score is computed.  It's not an exact science but there's a ton of knowledge that's been gained over the years to narrow it down pretty darn good. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.