cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You may or may not want to do this, but can you tell me if you are male or female?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: You may or may not want to do this, but can you tell me if you are male or female?

myhearts07 wrote:
Thanks Trini and Kev you will get the belt!!!!!

I warned ya's it hurts don't it.........Smiley Mad
Message 81 of 124
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: You may or may not want to do this, but can you tell me if you are male or female?

ya mean you can't quess?
Message 82 of 124
Anonymous
Not applicable

Female trying to learn and help where I can.
Message 83 of 124
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am a Lady
Message 84 of 124
Anonymous
Not applicable

Never would have known from your user name.  thanks
Message 85 of 124
Anonymous
Not applicable

rifleman wrote:
I am a Lady

I might be a lady on this forum but....Im a WO-MAN when dealing with the CRA  CA  CCC

really takes getting use to
Message 86 of 124
Anonymous
Not applicable

For real.  I think you have to be an aggressive personality to get anything done with the them.
Message 87 of 124
Anonymous
Not applicable

female.
Message 88 of 124
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just checked - yep, I'm still a gay man trapped in a woman's body.
Message 89 of 124
Anonymous
Not applicable

on my planet, we dont have gender, but I guess since I am stuck here on earth, the closest thing would be male.

kotam, a man, I am.

Peace

Message Edited by kotam on 08-08-2007 09:46 PM
Message 90 of 124
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.