cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You may or may not want to do this, but can you tell me if you are male or female?

tag
2anewu
Regular Contributor

Re: You may or may not want to do this, but can you tell me if you are male or female?

Female for Fico.
Message 121 of 124
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: You may or may not want to do this, but can you tell me if you are male or female?

fused wrote:

LPABF wrote:
I am woman, girl, chicka, chick, beotch, female, hey you...oh wait, that's just my husband calling me, LOL!

My name is rather non-descriptive...

If I ever try the love call beotch with DW, I'm will be standing in line with all of the other indigent folks collecting cheddar blocks!Smiley Very Happy I prefer to say honey, sweet pea, hot momma, babes!

Ok, it was a joke with the beotch... he really calls me angel and I answer to that one...LOL!!!
Message 122 of 124
Anonymous
Not applicable

LPABF wrote:

he really calls me angel

Mrs. Paul Harvey?
Message 123 of 124
Anonymous
Not applicable

shawnette wrote:
You can tell by the name that I'm a woman.

But from that picture you posted, I'm not buying that you're old enough to have a 17 year old son.

Message 124 of 124
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.