Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You think this would work? (CrapOne)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

You think this would work? (CrapOne)

I disputed my credit info w/ on all three Fico reports about Capital One not reporting the limit... I checked that they did not report my credit limit and it should be $xxx.xx. Since they ARE reporting limits now, do you think they will report this time around for me w/ the dispute? LOL. I'm kind of giggling about this because I know that it's kind of stupid, but oh well. Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: You think this would work? (CrapOne)

they are reporting limit for some people but not all yet
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gosh I wish I could cancel this stinkin' card!!! Why did I choose them to be my credit starter??? Why??????????????
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would not do this unless you want it to disappear.

Disputing positive accounts can bite you....
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capitalone is a good card..... I have them for 6 years and never had a problem......they just suck with cli....... THey are  offering  me  blank checks with 0%  APR for 18 months and a fee of 3% per transaction. It is a great deal.

Message Edited by Redamagon on 09-15-2007 01:25 PM
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Capitalone is a good card..... I have them for 6 years and never had a problem......they just suck with cli....... THey are offering me blank checks with 0% APR for 18 months and a fee of 3% per transaction. It is a great deal.

Message Edited by Redamagon on 09-15-2007 01:25 PM

Yeah they don't really bother me that much since they keep approving my requests for lower APR's and such. I just hate that I've this card for FOUR YEARS and still not one CLI!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.