Valued Member
CHall

You've GOT to be kidding me!!!

Ok...Just got a scorewatch alert (dropped 5 points).  I am in credit repair mode.  Make a long story short:
I filed Chapter 7 BK in 2002.
At that time I had credit cards with Fleet & Citi.  Apperantly during the time I filed through discharge, Bank of America bought out Fleet or Citi?  Ok...Fine....well...they were reporting me waaaay late up through 2006.  I disputed it, and now they have that corrected as included in BK.  Should they be able to report anything, because now it appears I have another CC that I never even had with them???
Second problem:  I had a truck that was financed through BoA as well, that was PIF 2001 which had the very last payment showing up 30 days late.  Well I sent in a GW letter to ask that they remove the late.  They sent me a letter back saying they wouldnt...blah blah blah.  Well....they are now reporting that good account (truck) as included in BK!!!  I can't win for losing.
Any suggestions?  I'm assuming I will just have to start the entire dispute process over??  Sorry for rambling...

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+