Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You've GOT to be kidding me!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

You've GOT to be kidding me!!!

Ok...Just got a scorewatch alert (dropped 5 points).  I am in credit repair mode.  Make a long story short:
I filed Chapter 7 BK in 2002.
At that time I had credit cards with Fleet & Citi.  Apperantly during the time I filed through discharge, Bank of America bought out Fleet or Citi?  Ok...Fine....well...they were reporting me waaaay late up through 2006.  I disputed it, and now they have that corrected as included in BK.  Should they be able to report anything, because now it appears I have another CC that I never even had with them???
Second problem:  I had a truck that was financed through BoA as well, that was PIF 2001 which had the very last payment showing up 30 days late.  Well I sent in a GW letter to ask that they remove the late.  They sent me a letter back saying they wouldnt...blah blah blah.  Well....they are now reporting that good account (truck) as included in BK!!!  I can't win for losing.
Any suggestions?  I'm assuming I will just have to start the entire dispute process over??  Sorry for rambling...
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.