Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zendough?

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Zendough?

Anyone used this yet? I have Mint.com but have a hard time getting all my accounts to synch up and this one looks like it takes it one step further and actually brings in your credit reports and information on debt load etc.
Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Zendough?

I prefer mint.gov
Message 2 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've looked at it but haven't taken the plunge. It does look interesting though.

I use Mint.com as well and have just got it tweaked the way I like it. I did have a sync issue but the customer service dept took care of it and it has been smooth sailing since.

CB

Message 3 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it free?

Personally I think mint.com sucks -- even though it is free.  They continually come up with sync errors and can't even add Alliant's credit card to their list of supported institutions.

Message 4 of 35
SCF
Valued Contributor

It didn't look to me like Zen Dough was free?  There was some deal about a 7-day trial, but maybe I misunderstood that...

I am a huge fan of Mint.com.  I very rarely have issues with it and I honestly rely on it to monitor my accounts on a day-to-day basis.  I agree that it would be complete junk if they didn't support all of my accounts, but they do, so I'm golden.  I love Mint's main page, it gives me everything I need in one glance.  I use some of my budget categories to help keep track of my monthly payments so that I don't have to dig around to find the debits in my checking account (if the bar for "Car Insurance"  is still empty after the 10th, I need to harass State Farm, yet again, for the 8 millionth time, to please take their money...).

Message 5 of 35
marty56
Super Contributor

Anyone thinking of registering for the service might want to think again.

After atempting to sign up for the service, I was unable access my account and was told that it was an ongoning technical issue" and would have to wait 24 - 48 hours.

They were sucessful in have 2 $1 authorizations on my CC card though.

As a Bush song once said, Zen, I don't think so.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 6 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have used it for the last 3 months. I like the daily pulls, the alerts are not too great if you ask me. I have only had one alert the entire three months, I have had collections deleted and did not get a alert. I'm not sure of the score they give you, the scale is 500-990 so, it is not the same as FICO. Overall the interface is nice, it give you a overall picture of you finances showing score, ID theft potential, debt percentage of income, and overview of accounts on credit report. 

Message 7 of 35
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I have used it for the last 3 months. I like the daily pulls, the alerts are not too great if you ask me. I have only had one alert the entire three months, I have had collections deleted and did not get a alert. I'm not sure of the score they give you, the scale is 500-990 so, it is not the same as FICO. Overall the interface is nice, it give you a overall picture of you finances showing score, ID theft potential, debt percentage of income, and overview of accounts on credit report. 

That sounds like a VantageScore.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802, EQ - 10/10-813, TU - 10/10-774

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 8 of 35
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Is it free?

I just looked at their site,  after a 7 day trial it is $15 a month.  Sounds pricey for a fako score. 

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 9 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Imhotrodcrazy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Is it free?

I just looked at their site,  after a 7 day trial it is $15 a month.  Sounds pricey for a fako score. 

I don't see any difference between Zendough and the normal TU credit monitoring service that costs $11.95 per month instead of $15.

Message 10 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.