serenity72
New Contributor

Re: ? about 99/500 BOA CC help please

my score is 510 actually there is a BOA in Michigan. Dumb woman on phone lol
Message 11 of 14
serenity72
New Contributor

Well i did that one and nothing came up for a $99/500 went straight to the secured card for $300 and up. GRR
Message 12 of 14
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Boswd wrote:
I don't think it's offered through that either.   Unless someone has had a different experience.

If so I stand corrected and apologize.  I could swear it came up for me, I was surprised by it but the screen also said the bureaus might be down.

Alas, instead of doing my dishes... I chatted online with Ed from BoA to see what I could find out.

This functionality requires JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript and try again. To read the LivePerson accessibility policy, please go to the Liveperson accessibility policy page.

Chat InformationThank you for choosing Bank of America. An operator will be with you shortly.
Chat InformationYou are now chatting with Ed.
Ed: Hello, I specialize in assisting with new personal credit card applications. How may I assist you today?
you: hello, is there a way to apply for the 99/500 card online?
Ed: To see if you may be qualified for the Partial Secured Card online you can apply for the Visa Platinum Plus card to see if you receive a counter offer via online or by mail.
you: i see, i have a few friends interested in the card and thought there was an easier way. that is the only way online correct?
Ed: Correct, and only as a counteroffer. This card is not available for anyone to apply.
you: aha thank you sooo much for explaining ed, you've been very helpful and i will pass the info along! that was my only Q and thanks again!

EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 13 of 14
serenity72
New Contributor

ty I appreciate it. I dont qualify for it unfortuantly. Guess I have to slap $300 down for a secured. At least itll be worth it.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.