cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

advice please; should I apply for a cc?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: advice please; should I apply for a cc?

headspin wrote:
I got approved for a $1,000 Wells Fargo Financial CC with a score in the high 500's, I don't remember the exact number though.  They pulled TU, and someone actually reviews your CR so it is not an instant approval.  After one year they raised my CL to $2,500 without asking.

I've had a Wells Fargo Financial for 14 years and if you treat them right they do it right back to you.  They've increased the CL year after year and I asked for a decrease in interest rate (fixed) and they did that too even though it was already pretty good at the time.   Smiley Happy
Message 11 of 14
sl
Established Contributor

I just applied for the Hooters card and got the 7-10 day waiting notice.  Should I take that as being declined?
Message 12 of 14
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

sl wrote:
I just applied for the Hooters card and got the 7-10 day waiting notice.  Should I take that as being declined?

Nope.. Hooters rarely does instant approvals. Call and check the status after 3-5 days.
Message 13 of 14
sl
Established Contributor

Thanks. I think I will. I am a tax account and think it would be a hoot to use that card when on business trips or taking clients out.

So many possibilities.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.