New Contributor
serenity72

Re: alot of my debts are showing recent payment I never paid what should I do?

Sorry now get what SOL is. For SBC I am out of it now, but DTE I am not, HOWEVER I have never made a payment for what I owe to DTE to Assest Acceptance, but on my report it says that my last payment was May 2006. I have never ever paid this. Also my account with DTE that I owe goes back to 2002 and my last payment being in that year as well. So I am not sure where they are getting any of this from. Also doesnt SBC no longer exist. I thought once a business was gone they couldnt collect anymore? TY
Established Contributor
so_confused

Asset acceptace did the same thing to me...thats a way for them to try and reset the date. I have them in dispute at the moment.
9/18/08 TU=707 EQ=706 EX=702
Established Contributor
so_confused

They contacted me about a debt I paid(settled) with the OC a year before. I have the check and a receipt. It was a Dept. store and I paid at the store...They are crooked!
9/18/08 TU=707 EQ=706 EX=702

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+