Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

amex should i apply

tag
princeromeo
Regular Contributor

amex should i apply

my dispute finally worked my experian jumped from 594 to 671 fico can i finally apply for the delta card  what do you think will i be approved now?  i want  to apply for delta then when it arrives convert to blue like every one
Message 1 of 46
45 REPLIES 45
MercyMe
Frequent Contributor

Re: amex should i apply

princeromeo wrote:
my dispute finally worked my experian jumped from 594 to 671 fico can i finally apply for the delta card  what do you think will i be approved now?  i want  to apply for delta then when it arrives convert to blue like every one

Go for it!
Message 2 of 46
princeromeo
Regular Contributor

i have 7 inquries is that too much?
Message 3 of 46
fused
Moderator Emeritus

princeromeo wrote:
i have 7 inquries is that too much?

How recent are the inqs?
Message 4 of 46
princeromeo
Regular Contributor

5 are recent since may 30 with one of them being from amex
Message 5 of 46
fused
Moderator Emeritus

princeromeo wrote:
5 are recent since may 30 with one of them being from amex

What other cards do you have? CLs and balances?
Message 6 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

@princeromeo wrote:
my dispute finally worked my experian jumped from 594 to 671 fico can i finally apply for the delta card what do you think will i be approved now? i want to apply for delta then when it arrives convert to blue like every one

Why do you want to apply for a delta, then convert to blue?
Message 7 of 46
princeromeo
Regular Contributor

i have recently opened new accounts hich might hurt me but they all have no balances the only big balance i hve is a credit union card its got a 15k limit and my balance is 11,800 other then that my chase credit card should update anyday i paid them all off  the new account are macys kay jeweleres  and a personal credit line from the union  so maybe i should wait and apply in 6 months right i mean on may 30 when i applied my score was 594 it has gotten a lot better ive always wanted a amex card but really dont wanna get denied again
Message 8 of 46
princeromeo
Regular Contributor

the blue is better isnt it
Message 9 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

@princeromeo wrote:
the blue is better isnt it

i think 671 is good enough to get a blue. they check TU though. my credit score when i got my blue was 681 for TU. i too have always wanted amex.... but now that I have it, i don't know what the big fuss was about. lol... it's the same as any other cards I have... just prettier plastic.
Message 10 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.