Regular Contributor

amex should i apply

my dispute finally worked my experian jumped from 594 to 671 fico can i finally apply for the delta card  what do you think will i be approved now?  i want  to apply for delta then when it arrives convert to blue like every one
Frequent Contributor

Re: amex should i apply

princeromeo wrote:
my dispute finally worked my experian jumped from 594 to 671 fico can i finally apply for the delta card  what do you think will i be approved now?  i want  to apply for delta then when it arrives convert to blue like every one

Go for it!
Regular Contributor

i have 7 inquries is that too much?
Moderator Emeritus

princeromeo wrote:
i have 7 inquries is that too much?

How recent are the inqs?
Credit Profile -
FICO 08 Scores (11-08-2014): EQ 818, EX 817, TU 822
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 26+ years ~ AAoA: 12 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: EX 1

Regular Contributor

5 are recent since may 30 with one of them being from amex
Moderator Emeritus

princeromeo wrote:
5 are recent since may 30 with one of them being from amex

What other cards do you have? CLs and balances?
Credit Profile -
FICO 08 Scores (11-08-2014): EQ 818, EX 817, TU 822
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 26+ years ~ AAoA: 12 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: EX 1

Frequent Contributor

princeromeo wrote:
my dispute finally worked my experian jumped from 594 to 671 fico can i finally apply for the delta card what do you think will i be approved now? i want to apply for delta then when it arrives convert to blue like every one

Why do you want to apply for a delta, then convert to blue?
Regular Contributor

i have recently opened new accounts hich might hurt me but they all have no balances the only big balance i hve is a credit union card its got a 15k limit and my balance is 11,800 other then that my chase credit card should update anyday i paid them all off  the new account are macys kay jeweleres  and a personal credit line from the union  so maybe i should wait and apply in 6 months right i mean on may 30 when i applied my score was 594 it has gotten a lot better ive always wanted a amex card but really dont wanna get denied again
Regular Contributor

the blue is better isnt it
Frequent Contributor

princeromeo wrote:
the blue is better isnt it

i think 671 is good enough to get a blue. they check TU though. my credit score when i got my blue was 681 for TU. i too have always wanted amex.... but now that I have it, i don't know what the big fuss was about. lol... it's the same as any other cards I have... just prettier plastic.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.