Regular Contributor
princeromeo

Re: amex should i apply

fused the rush is killing me ima go for it!
Moderator Emeritus
fused

princeromeo wrote:
fused the rush is killing me ima go for it!

GL!:smileyhappy: Tell me the good news tomorrow morning!
Credit Cards:
Amex BCP 25K ~ Amex Clear 25K ~ Amex Platinum NPSL ~ Chase Freedom Visa 19.3K ~ CITI Dividend World Mastercard 20.3K ~ FIA Fidelity Investments Platinum Plus Visa 40K ~ First Hawaiian Bank Gold Visa 10K
Regular Contributor
princeromeo

well i just applied was denied again this time they pulled transunion  what happened i thought they would pull experian strange
Moderator Emeritus
fused

princeromeo wrote:
well i just applied was denied again this time they pulled transunion  what happened i thought they would pull experian strange

They pulled TU, shocking! Noah was saying in one post that Amex might pull TU, but this is first time in recent months I heard someone reporting Amex pulling TU, wow! What is your TU FICO?
Credit Cards:
Amex BCP 25K ~ Amex Clear 25K ~ Amex Platinum NPSL ~ Chase Freedom Visa 19.3K ~ CITI Dividend World Mastercard 20.3K ~ FIA Fidelity Investments Platinum Plus Visa 40K ~ First Hawaiian Bank Gold Visa 10K
Regular Contributor
princeromeo

its 714  man i give up screw amex
Moderator Emeritus
fused

princeromeo wrote:
its 714  man i give up screw amex

714 and denied, UNBELIEVABLE!:smileymad: Can anyone understand Amex these days? AMEX:

Red Card
Credit Cards:
Regular Contributor
princeromeo

yea i dont get it
Moderator Emeritus
fused

princeromeo wrote:
yea i dont get it

Did you ever have a CC with Amex in the past and had problems paying or defaulted? They are know to blacklist!
Credit Cards:
Regular Contributor
princeromeo

no never im on the phone right recon trying speaking to a supervisor
Frequent Contributor
flygirl

They probably didn't really check your score, as they are on overload right now doing FR's....................lol.

Don't get to down, if you were approved, you would probably only have it a few days before it was froozen!!!!

I know .....I'm still on the amex FR rant........................not really....just trying to make my fellow posters :smileywink: aware!!!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+