Frequent Contributor

Re: amex should i apply

princeromeo wrote:
no never im on the phone right recon trying speaking to a supervisor

let us know what they say.....
Regular Contributor

just got off the phone at first i spoke to a rep that was lost asked to speak to a superviosr was apoointed to a nice guy told him cmon im trying to earn the bussiness he told me thats since its friday he needs to send the application to the underwriting department and they close at 4 to review again but he will recmmond it for approval and for me to check back within 48 hours   does that mean i have a chance?
Moderator Emeritus

princeromeo wrote:
just got off the phone at first i spoke to a rep that was lost asked to speak to a superviosr was apoointed to a nice guy told him cmon im trying to earn the bussiness he told me thats since its friday he needs to send the application to the underwriting department and they close at 4 to review again but he will recmmond it for approval and for me to check back within 48 hours   does that mean i have a chance?

I would think so.
Credit Profile -
FICO 08 Scores (11-08-2014): EQ 818, EX 817, TU 822
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 26+ years ~ AAoA: 12 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: EX 1

Regular Contributor

fused i just went on the application page and put in my social for the status and its says approved  it changed   how do i know my limit
Moderator Emeritus

now you're approved? let us know, are you going for a CLI too?
call one of these #s

1-800-223-2670
1-800-528-4800

Credit Profile -
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!

Regular Contributor

its say approved 7 - 10 days you will recieve card?? what the deal with all this FR i wont be requesting no increase upon rcard arrival right
Moderator Emeritus

princeromeo wrote:
its say approved 7 - 10 days you will recieve card?? what the deal with all this FR i wont be requesting no increase upon rcard arrival right

FR's are perceived by some (me too) as a personal attack. If you don't feel this way and you were truthful on your app, then who cares if they ask for a FR. Are you going to call them?
Credit Profile -

Super Contributor

fused111 wrote:

FR's are perceived by some (me too) as a personal attack. If you don't feel this way and you were truthful on your app, then who cares if they ask for a FR. Are you going to call them?

Disclaimer - I don't have an AMEX card.

It is the sudden and unexpected freezing of the accounts that could be embarrassing:smileysad:
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the AMEX recon OP. Very nice. Tell you the truth I thought you was dead in the water. LOL. Good job. Easy on the luv button unless you make a nice income.
Regular Contributor

:smileyhappy: i tryed hope it works

Get a myFICO recommended credit card

Copyright ©2001-2013 Fair Isaac Corporation.
All rights reserved.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.