Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

annualcreditreport.com

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

annualcreditreport.com

Is this a report from all CRA or just one?  If only one which one and can I get one from the other two for free?
dP
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: annualcreditreport.com

All 3 are free there!
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can request any 1, 2 or all 3. Get all 3. You need to see what's on each one.

You can request TU and EX online, but call and request a paper copy of EQ. They are online challenged.
Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
You can request any 1, 2 or all 3. Get all 3. You need to see what's on each one.
You can request TU and EX online, but call and request a paper copy of EQ. They are online challenged.

Really? I am curious what you mean by this?
Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You mean about the online challenged part?

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You mean about the online challenged part?

Yep-
I have not had any issues.
Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah me too.  I've gotten all three of my free reports online.

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried requesting my free report for EQ online 2 years ago. No report. Others on CIC have reported the same thing. Did you request your annual report from EQ online? Could be they've resolved things.

Message Edited by Noah_Bodie on 06-20-2007 08:15 PM
Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did.  I went through annualcreditreport.com and was given links to all three sites.  No problems with any of them.

Noah_Bodie wrote:
I tried requesting my free report for EQ online 2 years ago. No report. Others on CIC have reported the same thing. Did you request your annual report from EQ online? Could be they've resolved things.

Message Edited by Noah_Bodie on 06-20-2007 08:15 PM

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry to change the subject but I was looking at my wife's report and she has several of the same accounts being reported twice.  These are on her good standing accounts sections, and most were refinances.  My question is should I dispute these or leave well enough alone?
Thanks dP
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.