New Contributor
deadpools

annualcreditreport.com

Is this a report from all CRA or just one?  If only one which one and can I get one from the other two for free?
dP
Eq 644, TU 670, Exp ??? shooting for 700 by 6/1/09
Senior Contributor
ilovepizza

Re: annualcreditreport.com

All 3 are free there!
If we never set higher goals we would never get as far.
sol, credit 101, acr, abbreviations, calc
Senior Contributor
Noah_Bodie

You can request any 1, 2 or all 3. Get all 3. You need to see what's on each one.

You can request TU and EX online, but call and request a paper copy of EQ. They are online challenged.
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy

Noah_Bodie wrote:
You can request any 1, 2 or all 3. Get all 3. You need to see what's on each one.
You can request TU and EX online, but call and request a paper copy of EQ. They are online challenged.

Really? I am curious what you mean by this?
Senior Contributor
Noah_Bodie

Timothy wrote:

Noah_Bodie wrote:

You mean about the online challenged part?

Moderator Emeritus
Timothy

Noah_Bodie wrote:

Timothy wrote:

Noah_Bodie wrote:

You mean about the online challenged part?

Yep-
I have not had any issues.
Frequent Contributor
princessofpink

Yeah me too.  I've gotten all three of my free reports online.

Timothy wrote:

Noah_Bodie wrote:

Senior Contributor
Noah_Bodie

[ Edited ]
I tried requesting my free report for EQ online 2 years ago. No report. Others on CIC have reported the same thing. Did you request your annual report from EQ online? Could be they've resolved things.

Message Edited by Noah_Bodie on 06-20-2007 08:15 PM
Frequent Contributor
princessofpink

I did.  I went through annualcreditreport.com and was given links to all three sites.  No problems with any of them.

Noah_Bodie wrote:
I tried requesting my free report for EQ online 2 years ago. No report. Others on CIC have reported the same thing. Did you request your annual report from EQ online? Could be they've resolved things.

Message Edited by Noah_Bodie on 06-20-2007 08:15 PM

New Contributor
deadpools

Sorry to change the subject but I was looking at my wife's report and she has several of the same accounts being reported twice.  These are on her good standing accounts sections, and most were refinances.  My question is should I dispute these or leave well enough alone?
Thanks dP
Eq 644, TU 670, Exp ??? shooting for 700 by 6/1/09

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+