cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

any Cap 1 late payment removal success?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: any Cap 1 late payment removal success?

My Cap1's are reporting better than the actual payment history- so I am not going to push them any further until they start doing GW's on a regular basis.
Message 11 of 15
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Timothy wrote:
My Cap1's are reporting better than the actual payment history- so I am not going to push them any further until they start doing GW's on a regular basis.

Lucky for you!  And ITA... would do the same here.  Wait... actually I am!
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 12 of 15
CreditDrama85
Established Contributor

had a rolling 30,60,90 day late with cap 1 that was removed (after about 1 yr of paying on time) without sending a GW....

now account shows open/never late with all credit bureaus
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Really? You did nothing?
Detail - details please.

@CreditDrama85 wrote:
had a rolling 30,60,90 day late with cap 1 that was removed (after about 1 yr of paying on time) without sending a GW....
now account shows open/never late with all credit bureaus

Message 14 of 15
CreditDrama85
Established Contributor

yeah i did nothing; before these late payments i paid on time for 2 yrs and after the 90 day late, went back to paying on time for about 1 yr....

a few months ago i checked my CR and ALL lates for this account were gone with all 3 bureaus.

HOWEVER, i think its funny that the Cap 1 account i DID send a GW on (3 30 day lates) still remains and says 'acct info disputed by consumer'

so, either cap 1 does what they want to do OR due to a system error the wrong account got GWd (btw, i have 4 Cap 1 accounts)

Message Edited by CreditDrama85 on 11-04-2007 03:42 PM
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.