Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

any info on Vision Nevada?

tag
dragnldy
Regular Contributor

any info on Vision Nevada?

I was told by Chase that they had sold my CO to Vision Nevada.  The account was co on Oct 03.  The DOFD for the OC is Jan 03.  I have never heard from this JDB by mail or phone, nor is any listing on my CRs for them.  Has anyone had any experience with them? Positive, negative?  Wondering if they are just going to surprise me sometime in the future since the original account will be falling off the report in a relatively short time. WY has a long SOL and I don't know if I should be losing sleep over not knowing, but am not going to be the one to contact them about it.
Ficos
3/7/08 TU-646 EQ-640 EX-650
3/17/09 TU-678 EQ 666
3/20/12 TU- 760 EQ 785
Util almost 0 and baddies all gone! now to gardening!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: any info on Vision Nevada?

I found some info....

Vision Nevada or Vision Capital Management is based out of a UPS store box in Henderson, Nevada:

Vision Group 
10624 S. Eastern Ave #A5
Henderson, NV 89052.

Ironically, the Better Business Bureau for Southern Nevada also operates out of the same store.

Vision is directly related to PDI Management Services, also dba Performance Development, Inc. out of Cali.

Found a court case linking the two:

http://www.insd.uscourts.gov/opinions/ALB000O1.PDF

Also found their chief attorney:

http://pview.findlaw.com/view/1629820_1?noconfirm=0

Finally, I found a speaker lineup for some sort of conference listing one of speakers as being involved with both companies (scroll down to Michael Cushing):

http://www.dcs2006.com/speakersessions.html

Hope this is useful. I have no experience with them though, but they sure do hide their info, or go lengths to do so. You might want to look around to see if they are allowed to collect in WY, NV, or CA for both company names.

Message Edited by llecs on 03-03-2008 10:42 AM

Message Edited by llecs on 03-03-2008 10:43 AM
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

llecs wrote:
I found some info....

Vision Nevada or Vision Capital Management is based out of a UPS store box in Henderson, Nevada:

A lot of businesses rent boxes from a UPS Store, basically the same as renting a PO Box at a post office. Just where they receive their mail.
Message 3 of 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

sidewinder wrote:

llecs wrote:
I found some info....

A lot of businesses rent boxes from a UPS Store, basically the same as renting a PO Box at a post office. Just where they receive their mail.

Agreed....figured with the combination of 3 or more(upon last count, excluding PDI) names for Vision with no published website, no known phone number and a box to boot there's an impression of hiding something.
Message 4 of 5
dragnldy
Regular Contributor

Thanks guys.  Appreciate the info.
Ficos
3/7/08 TU-646 EQ-640 EX-650
3/17/09 TU-678 EQ 666
3/20/12 TU- 760 EQ 785
Util almost 0 and baddies all gone! now to gardening!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.