cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

are these real FICO or FAKO score by ......

tag
momof2
Frequent Contributor

are these real FICO or FAKO score by ......

I signed up for creditreport.com and got my scores, does anyone know if those are real FICO scores or fake scores? per exp the site says TU-628   EX-645   EQ-600

but then i also signed up for experian.com for my CR and Score and it said my score was 603, which i plan to cancel in the morning.

has anyone had any experience with credit report.com and if the scores are real or fake??
FICO2/10=EQ= 564

FICO2/10=6012/10-FACO TU 578;3/10=643
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: are these real FICO or FAKO score by ......

They are fako's.

The score's that count are true fico score's that can be purchased from this site.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

These are FAKO scores.

A FAKO monitoring service can be of some use. Most of the same factors that affect FICO scores affect FAKO. However, the devil is in the details, and the scores can nonetheless be off by up to a hundred points, sometimes even more.
Message 3 of 7
momof2
Frequent Contributor

crap i was hoping they were real, if it is off is it off by up or down? meaning are the fako scores higher or lower then eal fico scores? also what does it cost to be able to just see my scores like one time so i know where i stand. or would i be better off buying them from each of the 3 CRA's?
FICO2/10=EQ= 564

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

They can be higher or lower.

The one's that are sold by CRA's are also fake.

The complete kit with report and score's is 47.85 here. You can google for a coupon or discount code. There are a few out there where you can save anywhere from 10-25% off.
Message 5 of 7
momof2
Frequent Contributor

wait the CRA's arent they suppose to have the real fico's since your buying them directly? also if i google, for a coupon discount what word do i use for the google website? is 48.75 per month or a one time look at?
FICO2/10=EQ= 564

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

momof2 wrote:
wait the CRA's arent they suppose to have the real fico's since your buying them directly? also if i google, for a coupon discount what word do i use for the google website? is 48.75 per month or a one time look at?

One time look for your report's here. They are viewable for a month, longer if you purchase Suzy's Platinum Kit. It is 49.95

Check your PM. Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.