Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

arrow financial

tag
dezsmama
New Contributor

arrow financial

i sent a dv letter to them in july requestion for debt  validation CMRRR and they sent me a letter saying

We have received your request for validation of the above-referenced account.

The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, 15 U.S.C. 1692 (FDCPA), provides that unless you demand validation of your debt within thirty days of your receipt of our first letter to you (which contained the statutory notice required by the FDPCA), we are entitled to assume that your debt to us is valid and to continue our collection effors.

As of the date of this letter, your current balance on the avvount is $568.56. ARROW FINANCIAL SERVICES LLC purchased your JCPenney Consumer account on OCtober 7 2005. Our records indicate that you opened this account on March 30 2003.

Please be aware that we may continue to contact you regarding this account.

We appreciate the opportinity to assit you in this matter. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 800-274-6419.

Sincerely,

Customer Care Department.

i sent them a letter again to request that the debt is owned by me, again CMRR on the first week of august..it has been over 30 days now... they haven't send any information saying that this debt is owned by me

what should i do now? what's my next step?
Bank of America Privacy Assist Premier
TU - 616
EX - 607
EQ - 600

Hope to be in 700's by the end of 2011
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
dezsmama
New Contributor

Re: arrow financial

hello anybody?
Bank of America Privacy Assist Premier
TU - 616
EX - 607
EQ - 600

Hope to be in 700's by the end of 2011
Message 2 of 3
illcrew3
Regular Contributor
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.