cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

authorized user on a line of credit

tag
quame14

authorized user on a line of credit

My grandmother has a michigan first line of credit for $100 that dates back to 1984 I was born in 1989 will I inherit the history from it?... I also am an authorized user on her credit card with michigan first I inherited the history with the credit card but I don't know how that works with the line of credit especially with it being older than me...? and 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: authorized user on a line of credit

@quame14 wrote:

My grandmother has a michigan first line of credit for $100 that dates back to 1984 I was born in 1989 will I inherit the history from it?... I also am an authorized user on her credit card with michigan first I inherited the history with the credit card but I don't know how that works with the line of credit especially with it being older than me...? and 

If they report AUs for the LOC then it should report.  That's really a small line but if you need it for AAOA then it's something.  Keep in mind, under manual review an UW may and probably will discount the TL 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.