sunnyday
Frequent Contributor

Re: auto loan for self employed

I feel your pain!
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

between spousal support paying off all community debt plus lawyer's fees, I've forked out $105k in two years (after tax money)!  I've got $2500 left to go on lawyer's fees then I'm free, unless of course, I get hauled back into court....  My fico's got from God know how low to 660, but lots of nasty baddies (paid off)...:Smiley Happy
Message 12 of 15
sunnyday
Frequent Contributor

Wow, you had it a little worse than me, however, my situation is really bad.  Time heals all wounds, and credit!
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

My husband is self employed and I was as well for a number of years.  We just got approved through captial one for a car loan at 10.95%.  Not the best, but considering we just got discharged from BK last month I am happy with it.  We have never had to prove income when applying for a car loan.  Our last loan was through bank of america and we didn't supply with any tax returns. 
Message 14 of 15
MM1234
Regular Contributor

Can you afford to pay cash? Do you need car Now Now? You can get a nice car for like $5000-6000. This may be alot if you dont have the funds but even if you can pay $3000 and finance the rest at a high rate its not that bad. Just take out 12 month loan.

Im assuming you wanted to get a smaller loan for a car for work.

Message Edited by MM1234 on 06-13-2007 01:16 PM
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.