cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

average/median fico scores should be dropping...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: average/median fico scores should be dropping...

What part of NC do you live in if you dont mind me asking. I am in NC as well. I live on the OBX area
Message 11 of 23
Boswd
Valued Contributor

Please stop, It's making me sick to my stomach.   I live in the greater Boston area and a run down shack with roaches and rats and mold still goes for over $200,000.

Whenever my wife and I watch Flip this House or House Hunter's I start crying and keep saying we need to move. 
Message 12 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

MidnightVoice wrote:
400K in the Midwest would get you a mansion  Smiley Very Happy

Yeah  I live in Missouri and currently eyeing a house that is about 250K.  5 Bedrooms
Message 13 of 23
Boswd
Valued Contributor

monro411 wrote:

MidnightVoice wrote:
400K in the Midwest would get you a mansion  Smiley Very Happy

Yeah  I live in Missouri and currently eyeing a house that is about 250K.  5 Bedrooms

Yup it's official  I just threw up!!!!!!!!!!
Message 14 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

wow..."eyeing a house that is about 250K.  5 Bedrooms"

I live in NJ. Houses around here got crazy expensive recently. for $250K, you can't even get a 2 Bedroom Condo in my neighborhood.

And if you go down the highway towards Princeton, forget about it. Houses are sickkk!!!

Message 15 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Last year I saw a 550sf condo for $289K.

I've seen 700sf bungalows on 1/10 acre lots for $700K around the Puget Sound.

Next to DS's elementary school, a builder took a 1/3 acre lot and divided it up into four 1/12 acre lots. Built 4 very nice homes with a lot of amenities, 3 stories, 2 car garage (so the first level is very smallish), around 2200sf each (very big place for most families), with a Lake-ish view. Sits right on a moderately busy intersection with bus and car traffic, and there's a railroad bridge (that does get train traffic) within maybe 150 yards. Price? $1.4 million each. Two sold before they were built, and I think the other two are now sold.

Message 16 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm in Connecticut... The house we are building ourselves 6 bedrooms 2.5 bath and a den at cost is $322k plan appraisal is $640k...

So far no mortgage. But will be borrowing to finish end of Aug.

Wish I was in the mid-atlantic region. We're thinking of finishing our project, living for a couple of years and seling out to move by the water.

Rob
Message 17 of 23
Boswd
Valued Contributor

Irvin wrote:
wow..."eyeing a house that is about 250K.  5 Bedrooms"

I live in NJ. Houses around here got crazy expensive recently. for $250K, you can't even get a 2 Bedroom Condo in my neighborhood.

And if you go down the highway towards Princeton, forget about it. Houses are sickkk!!!

My sister in law lives in Floraham Park NJ and the prices in that whole, Madison, Chatham, Summit , Florham Prk area are absolutely insane.   Beautiful neighborhoods though.
Message 18 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

The houses here on the OBX  are like that in price but catch this they dont live in them yr round they rent them out by the week and get like 1500.00 and up just for one week. and boy do some of them get left trashed inside. Some are only rented during the summer and closed up the rest of the year. Some are rented yr round but only by the week. We have one down here that goes for about 3000.00 wk and up.

Message 19 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is what
$349,000 buys you in Missouri.
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.