Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

becareful of CMRRR...lazy postmen

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

becareful of CMRRR...lazy postmen

I sent CA letter CMRRR...I get GC today. Can't read signature(just scribble) NO date NO printed name and doesn't state Agent or Addressee.  STUPID mail person. You would thike most people do not pay extra for this service unless they wanted this info.

TG I have good post office down the street. I can go in Monday and he will print out everythig for me.

Check your GC and be sure all info in on it!  If not call you post office right away.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: becareful of CMRRR...lazy postmen

Hey Happy Days - the great thing now with CMRRR is that you can enter your number online through USPS.com and get all the info you needSmiley Happy

Trust me it's great - I pulled mine up from two years ago - I did NOT send one of them CMRRR, only CM and I got all the tracking I needed as proof - can save a couple of bucks for people who need to!
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes Beach you are right. But I sell GPS units online & had trouble using USPS tracking. There were times it never showed. I also wanted to be sure to have it on letterhead from them.So Im off to the post office Monday morn.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best of luck to you!  Can I get a couple GPS systems for my kidsSmiley Happy  Isn't it crazy the society today!
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you, I sometimes  wish my kids would lose their units. omg peace!!

Message Edited by HappyDays on 07-20-2007 08:12 PM
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.