Moderator Emeritus

becareful of CMRRR...lazy postmen

I sent CA letter CMRRR...I get GC today. Can't read signature(just scribble) NO date NO printed name and doesn't state Agent or Addressee.  STUPID mail person. You would thike most people do not pay extra for this service unless they wanted this info.

TG I have good post office down the street. I can go in Monday and he will print out everythig for me.

Check your GC and be sure all info in on it!  If not call you post office right away.
Established Contributor

Re: becareful of CMRRR...lazy postmen

Hey Happy Days - the great thing now with CMRRR is that you can enter your number online through USPS.com and get all the info you need:smileyhappy:

Trust me it's great - I pulled mine up from two years ago - I did NOT send one of them CMRRR, only CM and I got all the tracking I needed as proof - can save a couple of bucks for people who need to!
Moderator Emeritus

Yes Beach you are right. But I sell GPS units online & had trouble using USPS tracking. There were times it never showed. I also wanted to be sure to have it on letterhead from them.So Im off to the post office Monday morn.
Established Contributor

Best of luck to you!  Can I get a couple GPS systems for my kids:smileyhappy:  Isn't it crazy the society today!
Moderator Emeritus

[ Edited ]
thank you, I sometimes  wish my kids would lose their units. omg peace!!

Message Edited by HappyDays on 07-20-2007 08:12 PM

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.