Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

behind with OptionOne

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

behind with OptionOne

I have a mortgage of 13 months with Optionone  and I have fallen around 27 Day late.  Paying late fees.  I am careful to not become 30+ day late.  When I got my mortgage with optionone a year ago they bought me out of bankruptcy.   But at a high price, my Interest rate is Fixed at 9.3%.  But my fico scores are running between 620 to 660 now.  Dose any one know how Optionone work when someone falls behind and just need to lower there house payment a little to survive. 
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: behind with OptionOne

OptionOne is on the brink of going out of business. They are owned by H&R block- they have been trying to sell OOM for over a year now-

Look at all of your options-
I doubt OptionOne will modify your loan or re-fi it.

I had OptionOne for my first mortgage-just got them off of my report after 7 long years.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: behind with OptionOne

As a loan in their portfolio the OP business is much more valuable to them than as an inventory property after foreclosure.  It's worth a try at least with the notion that they can (and likely will) say 'no'.

OP, do you have ANY equity in the property?  Equity= a better chance at a re-fi.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.