cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

best site to get 3 reports in one, and tracking of them??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: best site to get 3 reports in one, and tracking of them??

If you check out mycreditkeeper, be sure and post what you think about them.  I'm not that concerned about their FAKO scores only being updated monthly as they are not true FICO scores anyway.  And at $5 a month cheaper, well, that could be worth it to me.  I'd rather save that $60 and use it for real FICO scores when I want them.
Message 11 of 19
mannmiller
Valued Member

Hi Everyone,

This thread brought a question to mind - are all FAKO scores the same....such as with Truecredit and Mycredit.....

(Or I guess I could have said is there a fake fako score?)  HA  Smiley Wink
Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just checked and yes, mycreditkeeper is obtaining a daily fresh 3-combo of my reports, just as truecredit does.  The only differences I can tell so far is:
(1)  cost.  true credit $14.95 monthly;  mycreditkeeper $9.99 monthly.
(2)  Identify theft protection:  true credit 25k; mycredit 10k.
(3)  FAKO scores true credit updated daily (as someone here posted); mycredit updated once a month.
(4)  I don't know if true credit offers reimbursements for obtaining some reports, such as your DMV records, but mycredit does.

Here is some info I copied from mycredit keeper website, (hope that is okay):

Credit Report
Your personal information
Credit and account history about your current and past credit status
Public records includes bankruptcy, court records and tax liens
Credit inquiries of those who obtained your credit reports

Personal Credit Scores based on your credit reports and calculated using the CreditXpert scoring model, include Analysis of how you rate compared to the US population ; Your score category (Very Poor to Excellent); Top factors that impact your score

CreditKeeper monitors your report daily - you will be notified by email when: New accounts are opened in your name; Derogatory information is posted in your credit report; Inquiries are reported; You will also be notified monthly if there are NO changes

Evaluate your credit reports and correct any errors - errors that might damage your chances of enjoying lower interest rates and other benefits of good, solid credit.

Correct Your Reports--Write letters to the credit bureaus directly.

Calculate your interest costs--Use our loan and credit card payoff calculators to know how much you pay in interest costs and potential savings by accelerating your payments.  Maximize your credit opportunities - learn about getting lower interest rates and more savings on your new and existing credit.

Improve Your Credit -- Follow the 4-step score improvement action plan; Use the calculators and worksheets to monitor progress

Track Your Personal Credit Score -- CreditKeeper shows monthly how your score has changed; Updated automatically each month; Watch your progress, as you follow the improvement plan

Simulate your credit actions before you take them; find out what interest rates you could get with your Personal Credit Score; find out how higher credit scores can lead to lower interest rates

Example of what it looks like (without the color and not in this positioning, it is easy to read)
 CHRYSLER FINANCIAL   EXPERIAN EQUIFAX TRANSUNION         Account Name: CHRYSLER FINANCIAL  CHRYSLER FINANCIAL    Account Number: 100728XXXX  100728XXXX    Acct Type: Auto Loan  Installment    Acct Status: Open  Open    Monthly Payment: $257.00      Date Open: 5/1/2007  5/1/2007    Balance: $12,163.00  $12,163.00    Terms: 72 Months      High Balance:   $13,188.00    Limit:       Past Due:       Payment Status: Current  Pays account as agreed    Comments:   AUTO
     24-Month Payment HistoryDate: Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Jan 06 06 06 06 06 06 06 06 06 06 06 07 07 07 07 07 07 07 07 07 07 07 07 08                                 OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK                               ND ND ND ND ND ND ND ND                                                     Experian: Equifax: TransUnion:    

Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone have any experience with the transunion credt watch product:
https://www.truecredit.com/products/optimizedOrder.jsp?crossID=356061583&package=TriBureauCMU&cb=TransUnion

Does it give all three fico scores? Not fako...

Can you continuously pull all reports?
Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi 26 Million! I am trying out the free trial of credit keeper but for the life of me I cannot find anything on the website that will let me pull a new report. I have one from 2/23/08 but I cannot seem to update it. Were you able to do this? If so, how?
Message 15 of 19
baby_girl039
New Contributor

I found a site called privacy matters, it does give you all three scores as well as all three CR. Dont know if the scores are Fako or Fico.

Privacymatters123.com

Tran.531. Equifax 555. Exper501

The only reason men fail, something broke their focus
Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

For those that like TC, I signed up through National City and get reports for myself and DW for $14.95/month.  You can update daily, but you only get the TU FAKO.  They don't reimburse you for any other expenses, and you don't get the insurance either. 

Edited to add:  To my surprise, they do provide a $25,000 ID Theft Expense Reimbursment Insurance Policy, access to Identity Restoration Service from Kroll Background America (a $1,500 value), free Antivirus, Firewall and Spyware software (from Panda), AND (while supplies last) a free Personal Document Shredder!  I guess it pays to check the details! Smiley Happy

Message Edited by krystofur on 03-01-2008 11:27 AM
Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

bump ( I guess edits don't get you auto-bumped)
Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just called credit keeper and a rep verified that they only update your report 1 time a month, not daily
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.