Moderator Emeritus
HappyDays

best way to file a dispute??????

How do I file a dispute that must be corrected or removed within 30 days? When i went into some CRA online, it says that they have 45 days.
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Re: best way to file a dispute??????

[ Edited ]
Dispute directly with the bureaus from a paid report. Also see:

Message Edited by Tuscani on 06-27-2007 07:27 AM
Moderator Emeritus
HappyDays

Tuscani, I am so sorry to be a pest. I have TU monitoring. Do I still need to pay for a report from TU or just go from the one that is their now?
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy

From TC - at the top of the Credit report page- click on "Found an inaccuracy"

HappyDays wrote:
Tuscani, I am so sorry to be a pest. I have TU monitoring. Do I still need to pay for a report from TU or just go from the one that is their now?

Moderator Emeritus
HappyDays

I paid for report with EQ. On the dispute page it's still  giving me the 30-45 day respond time.Do I have to do something to make it 30 day??
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

HappyDays wrote:
I paid for report with EQ. On the dispute page it's still  giving me the 30-45 day respond time.Do I have to do something to make it 30 day??

They are trying to dupe you. It's 30 days unless you disputed through annualcreditreport.com
Moderator Emeritus
HappyDays

[ Edited ]
Do I just ignore it & file anyway. or?????  this is the same page that i got on free report

Message Edited by HappyDays on 06-28-2007 08:50 AM

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+