Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

best way to file a dispute??????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

best way to file a dispute??????

How do I file a dispute that must be corrected or removed within 30 days? When i went into some CRA online, it says that they have 45 days.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: best way to file a dispute??????

Dispute directly with the bureaus from a paid report. Also see:

Message Edited by Tuscani on 06-27-2007 07:27 AM
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tuscani, I am so sorry to be a pest. I have TU monitoring. Do I still need to pay for a report from TU or just go from the one that is their now?
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

From TC - at the top of the Credit report page- click on "Found an inaccuracy"

HappyDays wrote:
Tuscani, I am so sorry to be a pest. I have TU monitoring. Do I still need to pay for a report from TU or just go from the one that is their now?

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I paid for report with EQ. On the dispute page it's still  giving me the 30-45 day respond time.Do I have to do something to make it 30 day??
Message 5 of 7
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

HappyDays wrote:
I paid for report with EQ. On the dispute page it's still  giving me the 30-45 day respond time.Do I have to do something to make it 30 day??

They are trying to dupe you. It's 30 days unless you disputed through annualcreditreport.com
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do I just ignore it & file anyway. or?????  this is the same page that i got on free report

Message Edited by HappyDays on 06-28-2007 08:50 AM
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.