Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

**bleep** EQ when you gonna update!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

**bleep** EQ when you gonna update!!!!!

I have 2 accounts that have updated on EX and TU.  I need EQ to update so I can app for Discover. I've been waiting to app for long time waiting to my score is high enough. Usually EQ is the first to update. Why are they being slow now!! Anyone else noticing this?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
DeadlyPersona
Frequent Contributor

Re: **bleep** EQ when you gonna update!!!!!

Yes, I have noticed this and from what I've read on this forum it's taken Equifax weeks to update.  Currently, my Equifax score is much lower than my other 2 scores...CLIs have not shown, balances paid down have not shown, etc. and I ran a recent credit report.

Message 2 of 5
glamchick
Established Contributor

Im having the same issue!!!!  My EQ score is 40 points lower than my other scores.

But the weird thing is, with 3 of my credit card EQ has been reporting within 1 week my new balances.

With my First premier card I have to dispute it ever month (the balance) or else they will never update it.  They did not update my First Premier card for 2 months unitl I learned I have to keep disputing every month.

Try disputing and in the comments make a note that they have been delayed in updating your balance.

Gardening since 5/3/2016
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think it is happening to everyone.  My EX haven't updated in a really long time..

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm the opposite. I have EQ and EX updating but TU is slacking big time.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.