Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bobkelly asked me to say this

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

bobkelly asked me to say this

I didn't want to, but I feel I must.

The IRS is a sham. There I said it. I feel better.

You really don't have to pay your income taxes, and you can demand a refund for EVERYTHING you ever paid them.

bobkelly showed me the way. That's how he got rich. I'm gonna do the same. You can too.

Just order his latest book and tape series, "Bobkelly Is Stupid Rich".

Disclaimer: Nothing in this post or thread should be construed as actual advice of anyone living or dead. All rights reserved. Library books overdue. Taxes, fees, gratuities, service charges not included. Trunk Monkey Option available pending approval of the Attorney General.

Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: bobkelly asked me to say this

This is a shameless effort to bait the troll here. He's out from under his bridge. Might as well try to contain him and have fun at his expense before he's banned.
Message 2 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

You really don't have to pay your income taxes, and you can demand a refund for EVERYTHING you ever paid them.

bobkelly showed me the way. That's how he got rich. I'm gonna do the same. You can too.

Disclaimer: Nothing in this post or thread should be construed as actual advice of anyone living or dead. All rights reserved. Library books overdue. Taxes, fees, gratuities, service charges not included. Trunk Monkey Option available pending approval of the Attorney General.

has to sound nieve (sp) what the heck is a trunk monkey?
Message 3 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Noah_Bodie wrote:

I was wondering if he had a selfhelp book that I could purchase...thanks for filling me in on the name. I have a selfhelp book for him....... "Common Sense for Dummies".... Maybe he and I could exchange books................
Message 4 of 41
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Noah_Bodie you should be ashamed!

I think his advice is fabulous.  Matter of fact, I just cooked my daughter's goldfish (Skippy) who died of natural causes last week.  He was being kept in the freezer, but ... well... I just saved $5 on lunch!

Now I'm going to put it away to buy a cheap and unsafe car to drive her to school in, as the 20k is better in the bank than being used to transport her safely.

RIP Skippy...     Smiley Sad

EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 5 of 41
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Message Edited by fused111 on 07-03-2007 07:58 AM
Message 6 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Noah - I think it was great!  Everyone's circumstances on what they are trying to accomplish are different so what applies to one does not necessarily apply to all.  Some just have a rough path to go!

Message 7 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

jaguls66 wrote:

what the heck is a trunk monkey?

Always a good laugh. I believe it was Suburban Auto Group in Oregon that ran these ads a couple years ago.

Message 8 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Actually, Bobkelly's plan might indeed work: No mortgage on a prison cell.
Message 9 of 41
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Now now... settle down. Bob is entitled to his opinions. We just don't need to read it in dozens of different threads. Smiley Happy
Message 10 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.