Senior Contributor

bobkelly asked me to say this

I didn't want to, but I feel I must.

The IRS is a sham. There I said it. I feel better.

You really don't have to pay your income taxes, and you can demand a refund for EVERYTHING you ever paid them.

bobkelly showed me the way. That's how he got rich. I'm gonna do the same. You can too.

Just order his latest book and tape series, "Bobkelly Is Stupid Rich".

Disclaimer: Nothing in this post or thread should be construed as actual advice of anyone living or dead. All rights reserved. Library books overdue. Taxes, fees, gratuities, service charges not included. Trunk Monkey Option available pending approval of the Attorney General.

Senior Contributor

Re: bobkelly asked me to say this

This is a shameless effort to bait the troll here. He's out from under his bridge. Might as well try to contain him and have fun at his expense before he's banned.
Frequent Contributor

Noah_Bodie wrote:

You really don't have to pay your income taxes, and you can demand a refund for EVERYTHING you ever paid them.

bobkelly showed me the way. That's how he got rich. I'm gonna do the same. You can too.

Disclaimer: Nothing in this post or thread should be construed as actual advice of anyone living or dead. All rights reserved. Library books overdue. Taxes, fees, gratuities, service charges not included. Trunk Monkey Option available pending approval of the Attorney General.

has to sound nieve (sp) what the heck is a trunk monkey?
Frequent Contributor

Noah_Bodie wrote:

I was wondering if he had a selfhelp book that I could purchase...thanks for filling me in on the name. I have a selfhelp book for him....... "Common Sense for Dummies".... Maybe he and I could exchange books................
Valued Contributor

Noah_Bodie you should be ashamed!

I think his advice is fabulous.  Matter of fact, I just cooked my daughter's goldfish (Skippy) who died of natural causes last week.  He was being kept in the freezer, but ... well... I just saved $5 on lunch!

Now I'm going to put it away to buy a cheap and unsafe car to drive her to school in, as the 20k is better in the bank than being used to transport her safely.

RIP Skippy...     Smiley Sad

EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Moderator Emeritus

[ Edited ]

Message Edited by fused111 on 07-03-2007 07:58 AM
Credit Profile -
FICO 08 Scores (03-26-2015): EQ 814, EX 817, TU 822
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 26 years ~ AAoA: 13 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: EX 1, EQ 1

Credit Cards: Amex BCP ~ Amex Clear ~ Amex Platinum ~ Barclay Ring Mastercard ~ Chase Freedom Visa ~ CITI Dividend Platinum World Mastercard ~ FIA Fidelity Investment Platinum Visa ~ First Hawaiian Bank Gold Visa
Established Contributor

Noah - I think it was great!  Everyone's circumstances on what they are trying to accomplish are different so what applies to one does not necessarily apply to all.  Some just have a rough path to go!

Senior Contributor

jaguls66 wrote:

what the heck is a trunk monkey?

Always a good laugh. I believe it was Suburban Auto Group in Oregon that ran these ads a couple years ago.

Established Contributor

Actually, Bobkelly's plan might indeed work: No mortgage on a prison cell.
" I like to live as a poor man, with a lot of money." - Pablo Picasso (who was a jerk.)
Moderator Emeritus

Now now... settle down. Bob is entitled to his opinions. We just don't need to read it in dozens of different threads. Smiley Happy
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.