Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chargeoff not taken off

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

chargeoff not taken off

Hi, I tried this earlier in a different forum. Please don't be upset seeing it again, I did not get any responses. I just checked my score b/c we are moving soon. It is EX 579. I had a few ca on there that I just took care of and the CA told me she will take them completely off my cr in about 10 days she said it should be done. My question is will this make my score go up soon? I am worried I will not be able to rent a house or apartment with this low score. I have never rented before and we are doing it for the first year so we can see where we definitely want to live. I also have a charge off from 2005 that was taken off of the cr from TU and EQ but not EXP. Is there a reason why? It says I have a balance of 262. This account was paid in full to Cap 1. Should I contact EXP or Cap 1 with a GW letter? Thanks and sorry so long!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: chargeoff not taken off

The forum isn't important. If someone that read your post had an answer, they would have given it.

Im taking it that you talked to somone on the phone. In which case you might never see what they promised. Everything should be in writting!!!! all mailings should be CMRRR. this gives you recourse!

Most CCC report once every 30 days if they report at all.

Everything affects your scores. how long you have had credit, how much you owe, charges go up or down.

As for CO dropping from CRA was this after dispute? could be they didn't answer CRA request. there are a number of reasons.

Have you checked out these threads??

These are full of info.

Ask as many questions as you need. Today seems like a slow day BUT  someone will answer you.

Message Edited by HappyDays on 07-29-2007 04:29 PM
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the help. I am new at this so I did not know about the topics and stuff. Sorry I reposted. Thanks for the help. I was just a little confused because the other two had taken the chargeoff from my cr.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

your are more then welcome. Take your time & do it right. Keep checking this post as someone else might have a better answer.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.