Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chase cc

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: chase cc

when i was taking to dad on the phone, he wamu isnt all that great. he said went he travles, or gos out and buys a large item, he calls them ahead of time, and they still mess up. anyways, so chase will send a letter for both of us to fill out? cant the old man do it over the phone? how long will it take to get on my reports? thanks
Message 11 of 18
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

MidnightVoice wrote:

Phone them, they will send a simple form and you both sign it and return.  Didn't tale long, and they didn't actually pull a hard on either of us this time.

They did a hard for a CLI though

Can't believe they did not hard INQ!  Nice!  Did you both get the hard for the CLI?
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

joint accounts from chase will report to all three? who does chase like the most? tu?
Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

im asking you
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

can you do a joint account over the phone? hes had the card for 8 years. we have the same last name ..
Message 15 of 18
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

To all the above:

I called Chase to make an AU joint.  They sent me a form, we both signed it and they made it joint.  No Hard Pull.  But signatures required.

CLI - every time I talked to Chase about a CLI they told me it would cost a Hard Pull.  When I finally asked for one it was a Hard Pull
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 16 of 18
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

PS

Chase always pulls EQ for us (Iowa)
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

ic, thanks, im in maine..
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.