Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chaseidprotection

tag
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

chaseidprotection

I just tried to log in and it said *there are a list of banned isp addresses and I'm one of them*

What's up with that? 
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: chaseidprotection

I don't have that service, but you can call them now:

If you have any questions regarding your Chase Identity Protection membership, call 1-888-217-0291.
(Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 1:00 AM ET, Saturday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM ET)
Message 2 of 9
specultr
Regular Contributor

x

Message 3 of 9
BeautifulBlueBoy
Established Member

Ok, I'm IN...it must have been a glitch.  Just wanted to see if JCP updated....since Jan on TU...NOT
Message 4 of 9
fused
Moderator Emeritus

fishbjc wrote:
I just tried to log in and it said *there are a list of banned isp addresses and I'm one of them*

What's up with that? 

No way! I have been a subscriber since January 08 and have been pulling my reports about once a week without any issues. I know this product is TU based, sounds like they might be pulling a TC fast one. This is the first time I have heard of a banishment at ID Protection. How often are you yanking your reports?
Message 5 of 9
specultr
Regular Contributor

x

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I signed for this service a month ago and just wanted to ask if the "risk scores" adjusts to the updated report?
Message 7 of 9
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I signed for this service a month ago and just wanted to ask if the "risk scores" adjusts to the updated report?

Yes they do.
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, smallfry.  My EQ score updated yesterday.  Just wish it was my FICO score Smiley Sad
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.