Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

checking fico score and credit report monthly

tag
Zeno
Contributor

checking fico score and credit report monthly

Hi, is there a monthly service that myfico offers where i can check my fico scores and credit report monthly and i pay the monthly fee? i only see the 3 fico score monitoring product would this be the correct product? i need for the product to have updated fico score and credit report monthly

Ex:717 EQ: 734 TU: 721
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: checking fico score and credit report monthly

Yes, the 3 bureau monitoring service basically would give you your scores on a somewhat routine basis. (Though, it's triggered by changes in your credit report.)

It could end up being quicker than monthly, and it could also end up being slower than monthly. It just depends on changes in your report. (It picks up when payments are made and changes in balances, so it should usually be monthly.)

Hope that helps!
Message 2 of 6
Zeno
Contributor

Does it also show credit report the accounts that are being reported?

Message 3 of 6
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

FYI -- the site has info on what comes with the service.  See also:

http://www.myfico.com/products/products.aspx

Current 3-bureau credit report and FICO® Score 8** each year

You can view your reports for TU and EQ with weekly updates at no charge on Credit Karma.  I don't know of a solution for EX off the top of my head.

Message 4 of 6
Zeno
Contributor

Thanks i wanted to make sure that the scores and report would update each time something new is added my dad had no credit score and needed a vehicle to get to work so the lender reported his payment but hasn't reported last month payment only the first payment in february the payments are made on time his score should increase from 543 which that score came from credit karma

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

you can do a trial for $1 at experian.com and may be eligible for a whole month for $4.95 instead of the regular $21.95

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.