Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

citi premier pass card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: citi premier pass card

CreditDrama85 wrote:
this card is easy to get in that it doesnt require a very high credit score. citi in my experience would rather see a thick credit file that is stable with a few baddies. i applied for this card at received a $8,000 credit line and my score was around 650

Really??? Back when I was shopping for 0% offers I applied at Citi and they granted me a cl of ONLY 2800, and I had a score of about 735 or so. But I guess it was because I was late with them 5 years ago so that might have counted against me. I find Chase to be easy on granting credit with generous lines.
Message 11 of 14
fico777
Established Member

Take a look at THREAD--(This is huge, CRA reporting credit limits)
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

So does Citi not reporting the limit actually hurt your scores or have no effect (positive or negative) on them.

And if it has no effect, then someone carrying a high debtload on the card could (would?) in theory see their score take a hit if they switched, right?

Just a newbie trying to sort this all out. Smiley Happy
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
So does Citi not reporting the limit actually hurt your scores or have no effect (positive or negative) on them.
And if it has no effect, then someone carrying a high debtload on the card could (would?) in theory see their score take a hit if they switched, right?
Just a newbie trying to sort this all out. Smiley Happy

CCCs not reporting your credit limits can hurt your overall utilization, which can bring your scores down.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.