Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

collection? pay or fall off

tag
zaqxsw
Established Member

collection? pay or fall off

have a 500 collection with asset acceptance---they say will not give me a pfd  but will mark down as paid in full- a big difference i assume---the coll is from 2001 and cr says its due to fall off june 08--what is the recommendation    pay or wait it out                              also have 2 cred cards  500cl  each   macys card   1200 cl   home and car loan---i want to get another crd card but am afraid a new one would drop score   scores are 630ish  and looking to move and get new home loan with better rate---3rd cred card or not?----         last question please/thanku   when r the au (which i am on one)  supposed occurto  and will that drop me much----the au im on is not one of my 2ccards            thanks to all
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: collection? pay or fall off

I would work your way up the chain.. Asset does PFD.
Message 2 of 5
zaqxsw
Established Member

will try  -----thanks again tuscani
Message 3 of 5
reno55
Regular Contributor

Tuscani you mention work your way up the chain....I too have accounts with Asset Acceptance how would you go about getting up the chain?
Message 4 of 5
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Find out Exec names and Google for their contact info, contact your local AG, BBB, PFB etc.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.