Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

colonial credit corp.

tag
lyndon2446
Established Member

colonial credit corp.

hey guys, anyone have a contact # for this agency? (colonial credit corporation) i am trying to satisfied a debt and do not have a valid contact. thanks...
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: colonial credit corp.

According to Bud Hibbs, they're part of Wolpoff & Abramson. He had the address below on his site.

700 King Farm Road
Suite #504
Rockville, MD 20850
Message 2 of 4
lyndon2446
Established Member

thanks...
Message 3 of 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I'd beware. Long Before I knew about this forum and credit in general, DW had a debt with Cross Country Bank as a CO.

W&A collected for the debt and inflated the amount owed. I was afraid they would sue so I got them to agree to a settlement of 75%. I paid with a cashier's check and mailed it CMRRR back to W&A.

They mailed a reply that the debt was settled and paid. One year later, a new CA started to collect on the remaining 25%. I told them about the settlement and sent a copy of the settlement letter. They responded that they do not honor other CA agreements. PAY UP!, they said.

Lesson learned for me....never trust a CA and never talk on the phone with a CA.

Typos.

Message Edited by llecs on 03-07-2008 09:01 AM
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.