Established Member
lyndon2446

colonial credit corp.

hey guys, anyone have a contact # for this agency? (colonial credit corporation) i am trying to satisfied a debt and do not have a valid contact. thanks...
Regular Contributor
ncblondie

Re: colonial credit corp.

According to Bud Hibbs, they're part of Wolpoff & Abramson. He had the address below on his site.

700 King Farm Road
Suite #504
Rockville, MD 20850
Established Member
lyndon2446

thanks...
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

[ Edited ]
I'd beware. Long Before I knew about this forum and credit in general, DW had a debt with Cross Country Bank as a CO.

W&A collected for the debt and inflated the amount owed. I was afraid they would sue so I got them to agree to a settlement of 75%. I paid with a cashier's check and mailed it CMRRR back to W&A.

They mailed a reply that the debt was settled and paid. One year later, a new CA started to collect on the remaining 25%. I told them about the settlement and sent a copy of the settlement letter. They responded that they do not honor other CA agreements. PAY UP!, they said.

Lesson learned for me....never trust a CA and never talk on the phone with a CA.

Typos.

Message Edited by llecs on 03-07-2008 09:01 AM

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}