Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confused!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

confused!

Why is there some accounts showing up on credit reports from creditkeeper that are not showing up on truecredit.com? For example- on creditkeeper theres accounts from 2 CAs on my EQ thats not showing up on Truecredit EQ. Anyone know why???

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: confused!

I contacted Truecredit on this and they said this is something I need to dispute with EQ. Does anyone know why this happened? I thought your credit report was the same no matter where you pull from.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley SurprisedApparently your score can vary a lot from one reporting company to another.  You need to read the discussions on here about FAKO and FICO.  I just found this site yesterday and realized I subscribe to FAKO reports from truecredit.com. 
Message 3 of 4
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Whether FAKO or FICO, the reports should be the same. Scores may vary, but the underlying reports should match. One weird thing is that TC will not display EQ on the graphic display of the line of green squares (and yellow, etc.) But if you click on "more about this account", it should show your current payments.

If it's bugging you to death, and you really need to know the correct reports, pull your EQ and EX reports directly from each site. Try first under annualcreditreports.com to see if you are due a freebie.

Sometimes agencies like TrueCredit, who re-package credit reports and sell them on a daily basis, get things goobered up. Compare the reports you are looking at now with the ones directly from the CTA's, and see if something is missing.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.