Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

countrywide messed up

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: countrywide messed up

Credit Hawk,

Who is CSC Credit?  Are they affiliated with Equifax?  I just typed up my letters and I am getting ready to fax them over but want to make sure that Bea is who I should be contacting?

Thanks

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Credit Hawk,
Who is CSC Credit? Are they affiliated with Equifax? I just typed up my letters and I am getting ready to fax them over but want to make sure that Bea is who I should be contacting?
Thanks

CSC Credit is apparently the "keeper of Equifax information" for several states, especially in the South. I'd try giving them a call first to make sure they are the ones you should be sending your information to BEFORE you send it. Try calling their main number at (800) 305-7868 and ask them if they handle your Equifax file. GOOD LUCK!
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cool.  I know they are closed today so I might just go ahead and send the fax to Bea and hopefully if she is not the one then she will call and tell me who is but at least she will have the paperwork on her desk on Monday. 

Thanks again,  CHawk, you are a big help.

EVe

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

CreditHawk

Wow, thanks for all the info. I will get right on it. I have been looking for some contacts on this Company. You are awesome. I love this web site. Everyone here are sooo nice and the stories are very interesting and so helpful. I wish I new about this years ago!!!!!

Thanks to all.
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

CreditHawk - Why does my CSC file differ from the EQ report I receive via TC?  Your help is greatly appreciated!
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.