cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit acceptance says its illegal to take off lates is it?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: credit acceptance says its illegal to take off lates is it?

Want to see one I wrote that worked?
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

would be helpful yes.
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Mr Awesome CEO guy and his lovely wife,
I was writing hoping you would help me with a collection I paid in October last year. As soon as I realized it was in collections I paid right away. I think you got it in September and I paid it in October right when I got the letter. I have been and am still trying to buy a house and this collection is really hurting me. It was for a phone bill from 2 years ago. Please help, if you can, by removing it from my Experian credit report. Thank you very much!

alkizz acct number XXXXXXX orig creditor - BS GA

Message Edited by alkizz on 07-02-2007 05:16 PM
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

You forgot to add in that you were staying across the street from the Holiday Inn that his secretary was staying at two weeks ago.  You noticed that her boyfriend had on a suit similar to his.
Message 14 of 15
Takunda1
Established Contributor

You could also just call these companies...I think its easier. I just called a CA "Associates Recovery" this morning and the guy said "hold on" then came back and said its done. They just deleted the TL.

Later this afternoon I called Macy's credit department and they removed the two lates that were showing on my CR. All in all its been a good day.
Now I wonder how many points my score will go up.

Good Luck

Message Edited by Takunda1 on 07-02-2007 03:34 PM
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.