Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit histrory split across all 3 CRs

tag
JohnDoe12
New Contributor

credit histrory split across all 3 CRs

I have accounts in good standing that are split up among all 3 CRAs. Every time I run my credit report/score it tells me I'd do better if I had a revoving credit line, or an installment loan. I have all these, but they are split onto different CRs. In addition I'm sure my scores are artificially low. Is there a way to get them on all my credit reports so that I can have a real picture of my credit and an accurate score. Why should I have to pay more in interest because lenders choose different CRAs? Very frustrating...

Thanks,
JD12

Starting Score: EQ 660, TU 698 | 30-Jan 2011
Current Score: EX ???, EQ ???, TU 822 | 11-Aug 2015
Goal Score:EX 700, EQ 700, TU 720 | 30-Jan 2011
Goal Score:
EX 800, EQ 800, TU 843 | 30-Aug 2015
***High Score:TU 843 - Dec 2014 ***
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
GregB
Valued Contributor

Re: credit histrory split across all 3 CRs

Most lenders report to all three CRAs. When I had 38 lenders reporting, all three reports showed exactly the same accounts. The only difference now is that one of them has not dropped off a few old closed accounts that came off the other two last year.

What kind of lenders are you using. Are they really small companies or something?

Message 2 of 4
JohnDoe12
New Contributor

It looks a bit odd, really.

I have Sallae Mae accounts (4?) one some CR and 2 on others. They have different opening dates, so I'm not sure they are dups. I'd like to get them "consolidated" from a reporting standpoint. (They've already been consolidated with the US Dept of Ed.) If I could do that, then I would have less accounts and still have the same age. Has anyone ever had anything like this done?

I also have one secured card that only reports to 2 CRAs. EQ is not reported to.

Thanks,

JD12

Starting Score: EQ 660, TU 698 | 30-Jan 2011
Current Score: EX ???, EQ ???, TU 822 | 11-Aug 2015
Goal Score:EX 700, EQ 700, TU 720 | 30-Jan 2011
Goal Score:
EX 800, EQ 800, TU 843 | 30-Aug 2015
***High Score:TU 843 - Dec 2014 ***
Message 3 of 4
GregB
Valued Contributor

If the accounts have no negatives, I only see negative effects from "cleaning up" these reports. If any of these accounts have negatives, I would get more information from others.

As you get more mainstream accounts, they should all report to all three CRAs.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.