Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit inquiries

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

credit inquiries

Recently my score went up enough to where i felt it was time to apply for the "not for bad credit" cards.  I applied for 3 the same day and have not heard anything from them yet.  All online.  I just got notice, of course of the inquiries.  They all pulled from Experian whom I do not have current credit report.  If I pull a sore from myFico, will it be a hit as well?  I need to see what they were looking at.  Did I screw up by trying for three cards simultaneously?

Valiant 720
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: credit inquiries

Valiant720 wrote:

If I pull a sore from myFico, will it be a hit as well?  I need to see what they were looking at. 

Pulling your own CR does not affect your score at all.

If you look around you will find which companies tend to pull which CRs (Juniper usually TU, Chase usually EQ, many CUs seem to pull CU etc).  This might help if you get too many declines.
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: credit inquiries

OK
I found out they all 3 pulled from EX.  I got on denial letter today.  I don't get it, my fico from EQ was 674 today and I still can not get approved.  What is up with that?  EQ and My Fico says my credit is good, but still, no approval.  Should I call CITI and find out why?  Or just remain frustrated?  I pulled my CR and there are some stuff, but nothing earth shattering.  I do not get it.  Where else should I apply?  I need to get my credit ratio up.
Valiant720

EQ 674
EX 634
TU God only knows
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.