Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit monitoring

tag
mscsinc
Valued Member

credit monitoring

I see a loy of people knowing exactly when an inquiry posts, on each report (ex, eq, tu), what acct posted a new limit and what not. Do you guys have the score watch or keep pulling your reports every month?
What product gives you the best and most frequent access to your reports/scores? I'd like to get in on it.
Thanks.
Starting Score: EQ 735 Current Score: EQ 791 Goal Score: EQ 800+
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: credit monitoring

@mscsinc wrote:
I see a loy of people knowing exactly when an inquiry posts, on each report (ex, eq, tu), what acct posted a new limit and what not. Do you guys have the score watch or keep pulling your reports every month?
What product gives you the best and most frequent access to your reports/scores? I'd like to get in on it.
Thanks.

I pull my yearly and work off it all year

I use the free monitoring services the rest of the year just to know when things on CR's change like HP's and anything that may be added and that's all they're good for.

CK for TU

CS for EX

If you are rebuilding then you would need to pull CR's more often 

When I'm ready for apps is when I pull my scores 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 5
sccredit
Valued Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@mscsinc wrote:
Thanks.

I pull my yearly and work off it all year

I use the free monitoring services the rest of the year just to know when things on CR's change like HP's and anything that may be added and that's all they're good for.

CK for TU

CS for EX

If you are rebuilding then you would need to pull CR's more often 

When I'm ready for apps is when I pull my scores 

This is what I have recently started.  When I was opening a number of accounts last year and buying a new car I was looking everyday.  Now, I have cancelled my daily puller (USAA) and have no plans of apping for about 6 months so no need to view credit everyday.

Message 3 of 5
mscsinc
Valued Member

CK? Credit karma?
CS? =?
Starting Score: EQ 735 Current Score: EQ 791 Goal Score: EQ 800+
Message 4 of 5
myjourney
Super Contributor

@mscsinc wrote:
CK? Credit karma?
CS? =?

CS=creditsesame 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.