Valued Member
floridateacher

credit report information

Hi, I am a newbie.  In one post it said I could find a day of report deletion for an account on the bottom of my report.  I have my reports from fico but do not see a date for removal.  Do I need to print the report?  Where should I be looking, do all three have a deletion date?  thanks
Established Contributor
ObsessedwithmyFico

Re: credit report information

You will only see the remove dates on the reports from the actual credit bureau...EQ,EX,TU.
Moderator Emeritus
HappyDays

Re: credit report information

floridateacher wrote:
Hi, I am a newbie.  In one post it said I could find a day of report deletion for an account on the bottom of my report.  I have my reports from fico but do not see a date for removal.  Do I need to print the report?  Where should I be looking, do all three have a deletion date?  thanks

ALWAYS print reports...you might need a gard copy later.

TU  types under all other info...on left side
EX  types it on right side mixed with other dates
EQ  doesn't show

You can call CRAs and they will tell you.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}