Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

credit score

I just paid for a dh credit score.  I had 9 ca accounts removed and another oc account with several 60-90 days late and some 30 days late.  I know that the timeline has a lot to do with it but this oc account was as recent as nov of 06.  This score only went up 30pts.  I just got the results of his credit report yesterday.  Did I buy his score too soon?
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: credit score

nfg wrote:
I just paid for a dh credit score.  I had 9 ca accounts removed and another oc account with several 60-90 days late and some 30 days late.  I know that the timeline has a lot to do with it but this oc account was as recent as nov of 06.  This score only went up 30pts.  I just got the results of his credit report yesterday.  Did I buy his score too soon?

I am somewhat surprised with only a thirty point gain. Several 60-90 lates less than two years old are considered serious derogs and can tank scores as badly as a collection, CO or public record. Were some of these accounts that were removed, even if negative TLs, some of his oldest? This can lower scores too because this shortens his credit history length.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.