Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit systems international DV

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

credit systems international DV

I sent a DV to a collector called credit systems international, and I received a notice in the mail 2 weeks later saying they were deleting it from the credit bureaus... weird response, but a happy one! I guess they just didn't have the information to back it up. They said it should show on my CR in about 15 business days. Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: credit systems international DV

wtgggggg  it could be that it is past CRTP or the assignment was withdrawn.....is the OC still reporting?
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

This account was from two years ago- an electricity bill, I was DV'ing because I moved out of my apartment and was never forwarded this bill. The OC never listed themselves on my CR, just the collection agency. So maybe they didn't have the info to back it up, and were scared I was coming after them... lol..***thanks to these boards***. Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

WTG!

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth... keep a copy of their leeter and your DV - just incase.  Trusting a CA to not sell the thing (when they haven't validated) is not in me.

I have found that some CAs are too lazy to validate, others can't and others when forced to play by the rules will go along with the program.

They prey upon the unaware - and hope that the ill-informed will just pay them.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.